Blog for Mr Wilkinson's History and Geography classes at Haileybury Almaty. Posts by Mr Wilkinson and his students.

Monday 6 March 2017

Staff Review

Now in my third year at KTJ, I have been fortunate enough to have been involved in three staff-reviews. The staff review is a Saturday evening where KTJ teachers put on a night of entertainment for all of the boarders. It is a highlight of the year for many staff and students. In previous years I have compered the event, danced to Bollywood, embarrassed myself in a mamak stall skit and been shown up that I am not smarter than a Form 1!

The event showcases why KTJ is a great school to be at. Teachers and students have a close respectful relationship. More importantly the teachers don't take themselves too seriously -  I think this year's whole staff video - a take on the Chinese song "Xing Ping Guo" proves that. Watch carefully for my sprinkler move!


No comments:

Post a Comment